Rover Scout Uniform
Please note the folowing
- The Scout tenderfoot badge pictured, may be now be replaced with the green Rover membership badge in the same location. At the time this picture was produced, this badge was not available and will be updated.
- Scouters who are also invested Rover Scouts may choose to have a separate Rover and Scouter shirt with a tenderfoot badge on one shirt, and a Rover membership badge on the other, or if only one shirt is desired, then either badge may be used.
- Green epaulettes are worn by Rover Knights.
- Rovers who were Senior Scout may continue to wear Maroon epaulettes until invested as Rover Knights.
- The Bushman's Thong may be worn if gained as a Senior Scout.
- The Scout Crown Award may be worn if gained as a Senior Scout.
- The Union Flag badge may be worn on attending a scout event overseas and indefinitely afterwards.
- Rover Squires wear a Yellow and Green flash.
- Rover Knights wear a Red, Green and Yellow flash.
- The B-P Award is worn on the left epaulette and replaces the Rambler's badge. All other badges on epaulettes are removed on gaining the B-P Award.
- The Instructor badge (not yet pictured) goes on the pocket line above the right-hand pocket to the right of the BBS/BGS arrowhead badge. The BBS/BGS arrowhead badge may need to be moved along slightly to accommodate it.
- Rovers who are also Scouters may not wear Scout or Senior Scout proficiency badges except as described below.
- Scouters who are also Rover Knights may, if they desire, wear Rover epaulettes and any Rover Scout profiency badges to which they may be entitled.
Scout Craft Star
BP Award (all other epaulette badges are removed on gaining this award)
Service Training Star Star